Announcing the latest product from Espoma Naturals—for stalls, kennels, cages and other animal habitats. Sani-Care Odor Control is an excellent way to prevent or alleviate respiratory distress due to the build up of ammonia gas from degrading urine. And Like all Espoma products, it’s safe, natural and effective. Use Espoma Sani-Care Odor Control with complete confidence that you have chosen the best odor control product available.
- Prevents and eliminates odors
- Keeps stalls drier
- Improves respiratory environment
- All-natural, non-toxic
- Won’t burn or crack hooves
- Extends life of bedding material
- Helps reduce flies
- Improves agronomic value of waste bedding
- Bedding and litter additive
- Stalls, kennels and coops
- Works with all bedding materials
- Suitable for all animals, large or small
Our secret is the formula
Sani-Care Odor Control utilizes the dual combination of gypsum and zeolite for a triple action formula of absorption, adsorption and chemical reaction that prevents the conversion of urine urea to ammonia.
SAFE — EVEN IF EATEN
Zeolite (Clinoptilolite) is a non-toxic, natural additive found in animal feed. Even if our product is inadvertently consumed, it won’t harm your animals.
Sani-Care Odor Control:
- Absorbs moisture
- Converts ammonia from urine into a safe, odorless compound
- Ionically binds urine to keep your animal’s habitat drier and prevent ammonia production
How to use Sani-Care Odor Control:
- Clean the manure from your animal’s stall, cage or coop.
- For wet or urine-soaked spots, use a pitchfork (or similar tool) to rake dry, clean bedding away from the spot.
- Remove soiled bedding.
- Sprinkle a light coating of Odor Control over the wet spot and cover with clean bedding.
- Repeat as needed or daily, based upon your preferred practice and animal type.
LARGE AREA TREATMENT
- Start with a clean, well-swept area. Sprinkle a thin layer of Odor Control over the entire area.
- Cover Odor Control with clean bedding material. Use Sani-Care bedding for best results.
FOR AREAS WITH BEDDING ALREADY IN PLACE:
- Rake existing bedding material away from one half of the area.
- Sprinkle thin layer of Odor Control over the open area.
- Return the bedding that was removed back over the Odor Control.
- Repeat on the remaining side..
- Sani-Care Brochure
- Sani-Care Brochure (en español)
- Sani-Care Test Results
- Economics of Sani-Care
- SDS Specifications
- Manufacturing Specifications
- Physical Properties